Wednesday 11 October 2017

Magazine Advert Analysis

I am going to analyse a magazine advert to look at what properties they have and how they suit the target audience and genre of music. This will help me understand more about magazine adverts and can help give me some guidance for creating my own. I chose to analyse the 'Wretchrospective' magazine advert because I thought it would be quite good for my research in terms of making it suit my audience.
By doing this research on a magazine advert I learnt about what is expected of a magazine advert which will help me for coming up with ideas for my own. I have noticed how specific they are to drawing in their target audience so I may want to consider this for my own. I have also noticed there is a very direct theme to this magazine advert to help draw in the target audience so when making my own it is important for it to have a theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation Question 4

Question 4 - How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages? Throughout m...